What IRS Forms To Use For An Address Change

Did you recently move or change your home or business mailing address? If so, here are the forms you need to be aware of.

Hello, this is Noel Dalmacio, your ultimate CPA at lowermytaxnow.

Use Form 8822 Change of Address to notify the IRS of a change to your home mailing address. For business, use Form 8822-B Change of Address or Responsible Party – Business to notify the IRS if you changed your:

• Business mailing address
• Business location or
• Identity of your responsible party

If you like to learn more, click the link lowermytaxnow.com and sign-in to receive my weekly blog.

Until then, this is Noel Dalmacio, your ultimate CPA at lowermytaxnow.com

Site Navigation


Noel Dalmacio, CPA, CFP, MS TAX
30 Corporate Park, Suite 102.
Irvine, CA 92606

Follow Us On

© Copyright 2012 Lower My Tax Now. All Rights Reserved