Notify the IRS when you move

If you’re one of the millions of taxpayers who’ve moved recently, don’t forget to notify the IRS of your address change. Use “Form 8822, Change of Address,” or send written notification to the IRS center where you file your return. Include your full name, old and new addresses, social security number, and signature. If you filed a joint return, include this information for both taxpayers. Keeping the IRS informed of your current address will ensure that you receive notices and refunds without delay.

Site Navigation


Noel Dalmacio, CPA, CFP, MS TAX
30 Corporate Park, Suite 102.
Irvine, CA 92606

Follow Us On

© Copyright 2012 Lower My Tax Now. All Rights Reserved